Wednesday, March 3, 2021

PROUD ARMY MOM 76ER CARDS



Patriotic Cards coming Soon!!

  I'm so excited to celebrate and embrace not only myself but my love of our country.

By making Patriotic cards and crafts and sharing with my crafting community.

As a 76er which means born in 1976 a Bicentennial Baby. I have always had a deep love of our country. Growing up I have felt proud to know we are decedents of the Mayflower. Many of my ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War and lived in the North. Serving our country has been a family tradition my father was in Navy, my son's father just retired from the Navy and more recently my son is enlisted in the Army. His courage and patriotic heart to serve our country is breathtaking. 

These and so many more reasons I feel so honored and blessed to live in the USA. 

 Proud to be an American and to celebrate the 4th of July each and every year!

 I'm so Proud of my soldier knowing he's making a difference!

These hashtags #Armymom #Armystrong #mothersofsolders #proudarmymom #Armymomstrong #myfavoritesolder #blessed #serve

Will now be my favorite hashtags to use to share my patriotic cards with you all! 

 In time I hope is to bless YOU with one of my handmake cards of hope, love and encouragement. Sometimes the smallest things we do. Can make the biggest difference.

 Let me know how I can make a difference for you!

Big thanks and hugs to our amazing soldiers all around the world.

First Card posting coming March 4th!!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment